Yes, we have some really cool promotions coming up. But that’s not the big news. The big scoop is that we’re migrating to a new platform. It’s stronger, faster, and even more convenient and secure. Here’s what you should know.
Familiar face, new functionalities
Our regular players will just log in and keep on spinning the way they’ve always done. The only thing they might notice here is how much faster and smoother everything works. The big differences are in other areas:
– From now on, all Bonuses and Free Spins (including the Welcome Offers) can be claimed using a Promo Code. What’s more, Free Spins will be added instantly (instead of the next day).
– There’s a new wagering system in which players use only their cash balance to meet their wagering requirements.
– Soon after the migration we’ll be launching cool new tournaments. In these tournaments players can compete based on various criteria, such as:
- Highest total wager
- Highest number of bets
- Highest single spin/total win
– In due course we’ll also launch an improved loyalty program with various tiers (including multiple VIP tiers).
Does this all look like something you’ve seen before? You may be right. Omni Slots will be using a lot of the same functionalities as our new and immensely popular brand Whamoo. So if you want to get a taste of how things work, you can always have a look there.
The website will be undergoing maintenance for some time on April 7th for the upgrade. All players will receive an email once the migration has been successful. We will also offer them a nice Bonus to get started on the new platform.
Of course we will make sure that all links are working correctly and we will change/redirect any exclusive landing pages from affiliates. Still we advise you to check any active links after the migration of the casino is done to be on the safe side. You can always contact your Affiliate Manager for help and to be notified when Omni Slots is running on the new platform.