This month we’re hosting a range of new tournaments at Whamoo. Let’s have a look together, shall we?
We’ve got some fantastic tournaments lined up for the next month. Want to see what players can battle for – and how? You’ll find all details in the Tournament Calendar at Whamoo.
New to Whamoo’s tournaments? Read more about how the tournament section works, what kind of tournaments there are, and more.
A quick walkthrough
We’re going to host so many thrilling tournaments at Whamoo that it was only logical to create a separate section for them. When you click “Tournaments” in the top menu, you’ll land there. Here’s what you’ll find:
– Current Tournaments: These are the tournaments which players can join immediately. For each tournament you’ll see the leaderboard which tells you the current standings. Each leaderboard refreshes every 5 minutes.
– Tournament Calendar: Here you’ll find all tournaments that will be held in the near future. You’ll see each tournament’s conditions and prize pool, plus exactly when it will start and end.
– Past Tournaments: All tournaments that have ended will be shown here. Of course you’ll see who finished where on the leaderboard.
– About Tournaments: This convenient introduction to our tournaments gives you all the basic info on what we do and how players can join. It also explains the different types of tournaments we host.
– Tournament Rules: We keep it fair and transparent. All rules our players need to be aware of are stated in this subsection.
4 types of tournaments
To mix it up and offer everyone a fair chance at bagging prizes, we offer 4 types of tournaments. This way each player can find a tournament they like. The main goal is always to collect as many points as possible. But the way to collect these points varies per tournament:
– Highest total win amount: Players get 1 point for each euro they win.
– Highest total win count: Each win, regardless of the amount, gives the player 1 point.
– Highest total bet amount: For each euro wagered on the selected games, the player gets 1 point.
– Highest total bet count: Every bet placed equals 1 point, no matter how high or low.
Some conditions are mentioned for each tournament, such as the minimum required bet and participating games. In addition, it’s important to know that players can only collect points when they bet their cash balance. Freeplay and Bonus bets as well as their outcomes cannot be used to collect points.
Promote Whamoo’s tournaments
Now that you know all the details, it’s time to spread the word. Check out the Tournament Calendar at Whamoo. If you have any questions or need any help, contact your Affiliate Manager. We’ll help you create killer campaigns!